TURNER Is One Of OUTSIDE Magazine’s Best Places To Work — For The Fifth Year In A Row
TURNER was first recognized as one of OUTSIDE Magazine’s Best Places To Work in 2017. Without overstating the obvious, the workplace has changed radically since then. We’ve gone from physical spaces to virtual ones. We’ve had to navigate a labyrinth of health rules and regulations that seem to change with every passing week. We’ve had to master new tools in the digital space. Above all, we’ve had to be flexible — to adjust to these uncertain times while continuing to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
Some things haven’t changed, however. Since founding the company in 1997, my favorite part of TURNER has always been the people. The opportunity to work with a diverse, multi-generational group of creative minds is what keeps me going year after year. Regardless of whether we’re gathering for in-person brainstorms or on Zoom for virtual happy hours, the team has remained strong during these past few years. We have shown up for one another and for our clients in very big ways during tough times. Ultimately, it’s our team that makes TURNER one of the very best places to work — and I can’t wait to see where we go next.
One silver lining of the past year-and-a-half of remote work? We’ve still been able to bring our work into the great outdoors. Check out the video below for a few glimpses of us out in the field.
- Summer Fridays – Sometimes we like to get into the great outdoors a little early. All summer long, we knock off early on Friday to stretch our weekends into something special.
- TURNER U – Staying on top of the latest industry trends is key. The TURNER U program keeps us up on the latest industry developments, cutting-edge tools and more. Oh, and occasionally, we just learn about wine.
- Recess– Work and play become one and the same in the hands of TURNER’s recess committee, focusing on employee connection and engagement. From trivia contests to yoga sessions, from Zoom happy hours to group meditations, this team makes sure we step away from our laptops for wellness breaks.
- Paid Volunteer Days –TURNER is serious about giving back. Each employee gets three paid volunteer days each year. Check out some of the organizations we’ve supported.
- Amazing Clients –We represent all the places you want to go, and the items you’d pack for your journey. Just take a look at our roster – travel and lifestyle.
- Dog-Friendly Offices – When it’s safe to go back to the office, we won’t leave our four-legged friends at home. Yes, we do have an internal Slack channel devoted entirely to dogs.
The complete list of OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work winners is available at OutsideOnline.com. The Best Companies Group evaluates each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. There’s also an employee survey to measure personal experience. Winners value productivity in combination with an active, eco-conscious lifestyle, for a fulfilling experience inside and outside the office.