Top PR Hits of the Week, May 19 – May 23, 2014
The clients at Turner PR have been garnering plenty of media coverage recently. Here is a recap of the top PR hits in fashion, lifestyle and travel from the past week:
Travel and Tourism
- Mountain Magazine used Utah’s Moah as the setting for their annual gear testing issue.
- Albuquerque’s famed spicy green chiles were highlighted in Zagat.com’s round-up of hot food destinations.
- The recent renovations at Barceló Maya Beach Resort were included in both the online and print versions of Successful Meetings.
- The Warming House in Estes Park was featured in both the print and online versions of Elevation Outdoors for their Inn-to-Inn hiking excursion.
- The recent renovations at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek were included in the online website of Meetings & Conventions.
- Celebrated Living included The Vines Resort & Spa in a piece on the best new resorts for its “CL Recommends” section.
Fashion and Lifestyle
- Alpha Industries‘ Burnett Jacket was featured on the blog I Am Manchic
- Alternative’s Getty Tee in Salmon was featured in the June 2014 issue of Women’s Health.
- New Era was featured on Refinery29 in the article “I Batted Against Mariano Rivera- Wearing A Red Sox Shirt”.
- Palladium’s Pampa Hi Boot was featured on TeenVogue.com roundup, “4 Comfy-but-Coll Outfits Perfect for Finals Week.”
- Airwalk’s Parker Sneaker was highlighted on SkateboardingMagazine.com as a feature post.
- Shwood’s FIFTY/FIFTY Titanium Sunglasses were featured on Uncrate.
- The Fjallraven Duffel No.4 is featured on Lucky Online in a roundup of weekender bags for summer travels.
- The Nau Twisted Dress is featured on Lucky Online in a roundup of summery outfit ideas for backyard BBQs.
- The K-Swiss for Billy Reid Collection is mentioned in Footwear Insight in a materials story.
- JayBird is mentioned in Running Insight in a spotlight on Lauren Fleshman joining the brand ambassador team.