The Rally Hotel Comes To Downtown Denver
Put your rally caps on. Denver’s newest independent lifestyle hotel, The Rally Hotel, will welcome its first guests in early Spring 2021. As part of the highly anticipated McGregor Square development in the heart of Denver’s LoDo vibrant neighborhood, The Rally is set to become the Mile High City’s hottest getaway.
What’s In A Name?
With a location steps away from Coors Field, the home of Major League Baseball’s Colorado Rockies, the Rally Hotel has deep roots in America’s national pastime. The property takes its name from an age-old baseball superstition – the rally cap – in which fans wear their caps backwards or inside out as a talisman for their team to pull off a come-from-behind victory. It’s no coincidence that The Rally will open just in time for opening day at Coors Field this year.
Mile High Style
The hotel’s 176 guest rooms, including 29 suites, are thoughtfully designed to maximize comfort and evoke the feeling of approachable luxury. Enjoy the curated Colorado-inspired mini bars and sink into large, comfortable cushions and classic textures. A few design highlights:
- Sitting at 5,280 feet in elevation, the eighth floor is the Mile High Floor, featuring rooms with an elevated, dramatic design. The dark woods and deep purples reflect the colors of the Rocky Mountains.
- The Rally Hotel will have six penthouse residential suites featuring kitchens, residential-sized bathrooms and living areas, private balconies, and direct access to the Bridge-Way Rooftop and Pool Deck.
- Curated by Denver’s Nine dot Arts, The Rally’s art collection is inspired by the energy, excitement and history of LoDo.
An Ideal Location
As noted, The Rally makes its home in LoDo (Lower Downtown Denver). In recent years, LoDo has exploded, with restaurants, boutiques, attractions, breweries and more — all in a supremely walkable environment. It’s basically the center of the Mile High City scene. But the McGregor Square development is set turn the heat up in LoDo even more. Featuring restaurants, retail and a circular plaza with a 110-foot LED screen that will show live sporting games and other entertainment, McGregor Square will be Denver’s playground,” a family-friendly place filled with good energy. As an anchor for this exciting new destination, The Rally is the ideal launchpad for Denver deep dive.
A Culinary Destination
There are three distinct food and beverage concepts at The Rally:
- The Grandstand, located in the lobby of the hotel, will treat guests to coffee in the morning and cocktails and snacks in the evening, with locally curated programming in between peak times.
- The Rally Bar will boast a sleek design and impressive ambiance, serving drinks and light snacks daily.
- A yet-to-be-announced full-service restaurant integrated with the surrounding square at the ground level.
Rally Hotel Meetings & Events
Events at The Rally will be untraditional and unforgettable, from intimate gatherings to large-scale celebrations. The hotel will be home to a total of 13,500 square feet private event space. Planners will also have use of the 17,000-square-foot outdoor plaza in McGregor Square, available for private events. The Rally’s in-building meetings and event space is flexible, exciting and unique, including boardrooms, ballrooms and more. From the third-floor terrace all the way up to the Bridge-Way Rooftop and Pool Deck, every venue lets in Colorado sunshine or sparkling evening views. Creative catering options range from a classic build-your-own hot dog stand (the hotel is next to Coors Field after all) to a five-course meal with wine pairings.
For more information, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.