NOW HIRING: Social Strategist
TURNER is on the hunt for a Social Strategist to add to our digital team. This position requires 1-2 years agency, corporate or consumer brand experience (agency preferred) working in influencer relations and social media platforms.
TURNER specializes in brand storytelling and strategy, and our digital team runs paid programs rooted in creating great content and authentic relationships (IE, we are not looking for PPC specialists). While we are currently working remote, we anticipate returning to our offices in Q3 and as such, this role can be based out of New York, Denver or Chicago.
Social Strategist Responsibilities
- Help develop and implement social media initiatives for a variety of national brands; this includes developing buzz-worthy campaigns, stunts, influencer programming, and ongoing content strategy.
- Manage influencer programs including discovery, contracting, budgeting, and reporting on key metrics. It is essential to have expertise in influencers across platforms and to be able to or have key relationships with talent
- Ensure excellence in all channel management. Including editing content, analyzing performance, consulting on social topics and brand channel best practices as needed
- Lead execution of social/paid ad campaign based upon client goals and objectives
- Assist with brainstorming strategic and impactful campaign ideas, initiatives, and activities. Stay on top of trends and changing platforms across all forms of social media
- Own status documents for internal and client facing teams; project management support (timelines, budgets)
- Drive and track goals for engagement and growth through metrics and analytics
- Provide analysis in client reports with actionable insights
- Confident in handling light community management
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of experience working on social strategies + campaigns
- Has experience managing paid media, platform analytics, listening tools
- Excels at managing relationships, both internally and externally
- Is comfortable presenting internally and externally; whether an idea for a campaign or result from a report
- Possesses excellent writing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a creative team and has the ability to think big. Consistently brings new ideas to the table
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile
- Works effectively in a team environment; can be flexible and willing to jump in to help in various roles within the social media team
- Pro-active problem solver who knows when to ask the right questions
- If you have social shopping skills (Shopify et al), share your level of execution
- Tell us if you have any additional technical skills including photography, videography, SEO, programming
- We are a specialized shop with a curated list of brand partners. If you have a passion for the industries we represent, let us know what that means to you
TURNER is an Equal Opportunity Employer.