NOW HIRING: Senior Digital Director
TURNER is seeking a Senior Digital Director responsible for day-to-day leadership, planning and strategic recommendations across a number of accounts. This position requires 8+ years’ experience (agency preferred) with proven expertise in creating digital-first campaigns, managing a team of experts, and executing strategic integration of digital and social media marketing into the PR landscape.
While we are currently working remote, we anticipate returning to our offices part time in Q1 and as such, this role can be based out of New York, Denver, or Chicago. We are open to remote work if outside these markets.
- Provides leadership for the digital team, including coaching, supervision, assessment and reviews with a sharp focus on expanding team skills in an ever-evolving industry
- Works collaboratively with PR, channel specialists and creative teams to increase the utilization and selling of integrated digital services
- Plays an integral role in the senior management team, ensuring account profitability and optimizing the impact of revenues on the business
- Works with agency leadership team to drive development and growth for digital capabilities with an eye on future of industry
- Prepares proposed scopes of work and pricing for new and ongoing business
- Engages in and ensures a strategic relationship with clients, providing insight and partnership across all aspects of the communications spectrum
- Create and deliver social media strategies for a variety of clients that integrate with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, as needed
- Responsible for ensuring excellent client communication and deliverables at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and scopes of work
- Communicates account performance internally and provides strategic advice to the client based on measurable analysis
- Monitors and reports on account KPIs and ensures accurate reporting by junior team members
- A Bachelor’s degree and 8-11 years of experience working on social strategies + campaigns
- Proven knowledge and usage of social platforms to drive business goals, and ability to identify the unique communities, influencers, and audiences that elevate brands
- A collaborative mindset. Works effectively in a team environment; can be flexible and willing to jump in to help in various roles within the social media team
- Excels at managing relationships, both internally and externally
- Is comfortable presenting internally and externally, whether an idea for a campaign or result from a report
- Demonstrates strategic writing skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a creative team and can think big. Consistently brings new ideas to the table.
- Proactive problem solver who knows when to ask the right questions
- If you have social shopping skills, share your level of execution
- If you’ve managed paid affiliate programs for influencers
- If you’ve managed content distribution programs (Outbrain et al)
- Tell us if you have any additional technical skills including photography, videography, SEO, programming
- We are a specialized shop with a curated list of brand partners. If you have a passion for the industries we represent, let us know what that means to you.